Mayo appointment scheduled

 Yay! I have an appointment scheduled with Mayo for December 3rd! I’m so thankful to get this appointment in before my next chemo infusion on December 7th. They already have all of my medical records and reports, and they are requesting my actual scans and tissue samples to review prior to my appointment. It is such a gift to have a complete and thorough review by Mayo. My diagnosis and treatment could stay completely same after this second opinion, but the peace of mind in knowing that we’ve weighed all our options and nothing has been missed is worth all the effort to get this appointment. Bonus! We don’t even have to go down to Rochester! Thanks to covid, we’ll be doing it as a virtual appointment. 


Comments

  1. Glad to hear, we're praying for you! -Dave & Carla

    ReplyDelete
  2. That’s great news. This is one time that a virtual appointment is nice! Continuing prayers for you, Amanda.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So grateful for you. Love and prayers from Dave & Cheri.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying over you and your family Amanda... BIG HUGS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amanda, so glad for the Mayo virtual visit-- thanks for being so open about your treatment and feelings. I've been catching up on your blog posts this morning. Lifting you and your family up!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Not the update I wanted

Still alive!

Too much fun to stop!!