Too much fun to stop!!

Slice of  Shoreview 


Churchill Street my first night home


Churchill Street at the Slice of Shoreview 


Golf ladies of “hits and giggles”

Renee was a wild driver!

It got a little stormy, but we kept playing 

Visiting friends at work (McDonald’s )

Building lego flowers for mom

Camp Turtle craft time on the deck

Trout Lake Camp drop off 

I found cousin Moe!

My flowers are gorgeous!

Steve is so fun to golf with 😍


Convertible ride on a warm sunny day

I painted this outside!

Checked out of the hospital and on my way to see the kids’ game 

 You guys I am living my BEST LIFE EVER! I want to write an update, but I am so busy being a super extrovert. I keep waiting for my introvert husband to say he’s had enough, but thankfully he hasn’t reached his limit. 

I’m healing super well and almost weened off of my meds. The steroids helped with swelling, but also made me a crazy cleaning gnome in the middle of the night because I can’t sleep. It feels like I’m finally awake after having a brain tumor for who knows how long. 

My days are filled with lots of appointments as I get ready for radiation next week. It will hopefully just be three days and I’ll be done. I have had a PET scan, MRI, CT scan, bone density scan, oncologist visit, radiation visit, therapist visit, post op doctor visit, orthodontist visit for the boy, and stitches removed.  Along with the doctoring I have been seeing tons of friends, having fun and dating my fabulous husband. There have been soccer games, Slice of Shoreview with parade, lots of walks, Churchill street, bringing the kids to camp, golf, gardening, painting outside, garage sales, Nite to Unite, swimming at the lake, mani/pedis, neighbor camp Turtle crafts, church, and a few short naps.


Huge praise that I’m doing so well and that I have an awesome team who I trust

Prayer request

That radiation goes well without any complications 

That I finally get some good sleep



Comments

  1. We are praising God that you are doing so well! We will continue to pray and are so happy to see the great pictures. Praise the Lord!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Not the update I wanted

Still alive!